I’ve been at the gym for almost a year now, 6 times a week from Monday to Friday. Since then I also started seeing a nutritionist that has helped me with my diet. I find important to share with you what my daily diet looks like because it can help understand the myth about losing weight.
So for starters, I wasn’t forbidden to eat anything, neither do I have to eat something I don’t like. So, if I crave for fast food, I go and eat it. Why is this important? Because if we don’t do this, the craving will not go away and we can easily forget this whole dieting thing because it’s too much for us. The goal is to an healthy daily diet, not a rough diet that we can’t wait to finish.
No carbs at night.
No high in sugar food after lunch.
If you go to the gym, eat a lot of protein after working out.
Starting cutting on the sugar on every food you buy:
- thin yogurt ( <5g/100ml sugar)
- thin gelatin (did you know normal gelo has only 12% gelo, and about 80% sugar? thin gelatin has about 60% gelo)
- less sugar on coffee or tea
- use brown sugar
- use coconut oil to cook your meat
Note: I go to the gym at lunch time, so I have lunch at the middle of the afternoon.
My daily plan
Breakfast at 8am
- 250ml of water with Pensal (barley)
- Bread with cheese
Morning break 10:30am
- 1 white cheese (18g)
- 1 whole rye toast, or a rice cookie
Before Gym 00:30pm
- a banana
- a thin yoghurt
After Gym 2:30pm
- A scoop of protein
- quark cheese with granola
- A cup of green tea
- Meat or Fish
- Soup or Salad
- Sometimes a small portion of rice or potatoes
- A small portion of dry fruits
- Meat or Fish or an yoghurt
Before going to bed:
- Gelatin or Tea
Total calories: 1500
Calories burned at the gym: 450
With this diet I’m never hungry, my body as enough nutrients to recover my training and I’m losing weight on an healthy way.
For a better life…..